閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 1618
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2018-6-19 02:09  資料 私人訊息 
Air Max Shoes For Sale 941
He felt "something pop" in his foot in the first half while running a route. He tried to go back in but knew something was wrong.
Rams tight end Gerald Everett suffered a thigh injury in the third quarter.
Olsen has never missed a game because of injury during his previous 10 NFL seasons.
Olsen said he's disappointed, but trying to stay positive.
Pro Bowl guard Marshal Yanda is out for the season with a fracture in his ankle and rookie linebacker Bam Bradley tore his ACL and will miss the rest of the season,Air Max Zero Be True. Defensive tackle Brandon Williams hurt his foot in the third quarter and did not return,Cheap Stitched Jerseys.
"I haven't missed a game in a long time,Cheap Air Max Tn, so on one hand it stinks,Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shoes For Women, but on one hand I am very thankful that I have been as lucky as I have been," said Olsen, who was in a walking boot after the game.
X-rays on Sunday revealed the Panthers' three-time Pro Bowl tight end suffered a broken right foot in Carolina's 9-3 win over the Buffalo Bills on Sunday and is expected to miss significant playing time.
Washington starting running back Rob Kelley suffered a rib injury midway through the second quarter and didn't return. Tight end Jordan Reed suffered a chest injury in the third quarter and safety Montae Nicholson hurt a shoulder in the fourth quarter.
Browns wide receiver Corey Coleman hurt his hand on a fourth-quarter play. Linebacker Jamie Collins had a concussion.
Greg Olsen figures it was a good run that appears over because of a major injury.
San Francisco lost safety Eric Reid to a knee injury in the third quarter against Seattle. Reid appeared to hurt his left knee in the first half trying to cover Tyler Lockett in the open field. He was helped to the sideline and sat out the rest of the half before returning in the third quarter. He lasted about five minutes of the third quarter before walking off the field with trainers again.
"A lot of guys have dealt with a lot more stuff than I have throughout their careers. ,Air Max 97 For Sale... Unfortunately it looks like (that streak) is going to have to come to an end."
Steelers rookie linebacker T.J. Watt left in the second quarter of Pittsburgh's 26-9 win over Minnesota with a groin injury and did not return. Left tackle Alejandro Villanueva departed in the third quarter with "heat-related issues," but returned in the fourth. Right tackle Marcus Gilbert sat out most of the fourth quarter with cramps.

The Ravens' second consecutive dominating win came at a substantial cost.
The Eagles' ailing secondary lost two more players against Kansas City when starting safety Rodney McLeod and backup cornerback Jaylen Watkins left with hamstring injuries in the first half.
"I have always prided myself on being out there and playing," Olsen said. "Sometimes things are out of your control."
Jaguars defensive tackle Malik Jackson left against Tennessee with a groin injury in the third quarter. Linebacker Lerentee McCray injured a knee and did not return. Defensive tackle Michael Bennett left with a pectoral injury.
"I didn't touch anybody," Olsen said. "I didn't get hit. It's just the way my foot went down."
Panthers coach Ron Rivera said he won't know how long the 32-year-old tight end will be out until he meets with team physicians on Monday.
Saints rookie cornerback Marshon Lattimore left the game to be evaluated for a concussion. Defensive end Trey Hendrickson left late in the first quarter with what the club described as a leg injury. Defensive end Mitch Loewen needed help off the field after injuring his left leg in the fourth quarter.
Broncos rookie left tackle Garett Bolles was carted off the field with a lower left leg injury in the third quarter against Dallas. Bolles was hurt on a running play near the goal line. He immediately signaled to the sideline to come out and check on him. After being loaded into the cart, he waved to the crowd as he was driven off the field.
The Cowboys lost two defensive backs in the first half. Chidobe Awuzie went out with a hamstring injury and Nolan Carroll was ruled out with a concussion.
Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski had a groin injury in New England's 36-20 win. And running back Rex Burkhead had a rib injury in the second half.
頂部