閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 1618
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2018-10-9 18:57  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL jerseys China 6425
Los Angeles waived Hill on Tuesday, three days after he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol. He was involved in a crash on a freeway near Encino early Saturday morning, and the Rams deactivated him for Sunday's game against Miami.
The Rams are shuffling their defense before they face Drew Brees and the NFL's most productive offense, but Fisher is also thinking about changes to his offense after its latest impotent performance. Fisher refused to say whether he'll make changes on his offensive line before visiting the Saints.
DE William Hayes missed practice to attend to a family illness, Fisher said. Hayes will be with the Rams on Sunday. ... C Tim Barnes skipped practice Wednesday to rest his injured foot, while DE Ethan Westbrooks rested a thigh injury. Everybody else participated in practice, including DE Robert Quinn.
"I really did," he said. "I know I let this team down."
Hill declined to go into details about the accident or his arrest, but the Ventura County product acknowledged that he figured he had blown it with the team.
Hill had carved out a regular role on the Rams' defense after just nine games in his second NFL season, only to lose it by crashing his car and getting arrested last Saturday morning. But coach Jeff Fisher said he believes in second chances, and Hill got one immediately after clearing waivers.
The Rams also re-signed cornerback Steve Williams,nhl jerseys outlet, who joins rookie Michael Jordan on the active roster in their restocked defensive secondary. Los Angeles signed and released Williams earlier this season, and the San Diego Chargers re-signed him in early October before releasing him two weeks ago.
"He's got a really good feel for it," Fisher said of Goff. "This week, so far after two days of practice, he's putting it down the field and doing some good things. He's in complete control of what we're doing, so it's really good to see."
Hill's 38 tackles are still fourth on the roster,Sale NFL Jerseys, and he has started four games for the Rams, filling in for injured starting cornerbacks Trumaine Johnson and E.J. Gaines at different times. Hill felt the most embarrassment when he wasn't with his teammates for their 14-10 loss to the Dolphins.
NOTES
QUOTABLE
"If things aren't going well, whether you're in sales and you're not making sales, or you're coaching and you're not scoring touchdowns, it's frustrating." - Rams offensive coordinator Rob Boras on his unit's struggles
The Rams claimed Hill off waivers from New England on Dec. 31 after the undrafted Oregon product spent most of his rookie season with the Cincinnati Bengals. Los Angeles liked Hill's coverage skills and grasp of their defensive scheme.
"I think people deserve second chances in life," Fisher said Tuesday before the decision to re-sign Hill. "I think he learned from it, but I was just disappointed in his choices."
THOUSAND OAKS,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Calif. (AP) — Troy Hill is getting a second chance with the Los Angeles Rams, and he claims he won't waste it.
The Rams re-signed the second-year cornerback to their practice squad Wednesday, one day after waiving him in the wake of his arrest last weekend. Hill participated in practice while the Rams (4-6) prepared for their trip to New Orleans.
"It's a humbling experience, and I'm thankful for these coaches," Hill said. "I let them down, and they gave me this second opportunity. I just want to do everything I can to show them that I can be trusted and work my way back."
But Fisher is happy with his biggest change of all: No. 1 pick Jared Goff has built on his solid effort against the Dolphins with strong work in practice, calling him "lights-out" during drills on Wednesday.

"I just let them know that I let y'all boys down,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys," Hill said. "I should have been out there with y'all on Sunday. It hurt me more than anything,cheap nfl jerseys, trying to watch the game from a TV screen and I'm not out there. Just that guilt that I let them down, regardless of whatever the situation was."
頂部