註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1669
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2018-1-23 20:36  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap China Jerseys 10554
Gronk is ready to line up as a TV host.

"Crashletes" will feature guest appearances from Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Bryan Braman, racecar driver Karsyn Elledge, skateboarder Jagger Eaton, Detroit Lions running back Stevan Ridley, professional snowboarder Kaitlyn Farrington and the Gronkowski family.
"I'm such a big kid at heart and I'm eager to show my energy and passion off the field in Nickelodeon's newest series,Cheap Jerseys From China, Crashletes," Gronkowski said. "There will be a lot of laughs as we celebrate the most epic,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2018, sickest sports fails on the planet. Be prepared to get Gronk'd!"
"Crashletes" debuts at 7 p,Cheap Atlanta Braves Hoodies.m,Wholesale China Jerseys. on July 5 on Nickelodeon. New episodes of "Crashletes" will air at 7 p.m. on weekdays,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018.
Gronkowski, the New England Patriots tight end, and co-hosts Stevie Nelson and Brandon Broady will provide in-depth analysis of viral sports bloopers, blunders and absurdities.
Rob Gronkowski will be the face of "Crashletes," introducing popular viral videos of sports bloopers.
頂部