閱讀權限 10
註冊 2017-9-23
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 1670
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2018-2-10 07:52  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys China totaling $280
– ask robbery accusedAsif Mohamed and Marvin Liverpool, two prisoners who were charged with offences ranging from robbery to escaping from lawful custody appeared at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court,Nike Off White The Ten, alleging that they were brutalised by lawmen at the Kitty Police Station.They were brought before acting Chief Magistrate,Air Max 90 Black And White Leather, Priya Beharry, unrepresented to answer to the charges.The police are alleging that on January 10, last, on Sheriff Street,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping, Georgetown,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, the two along with another of their associates, Terry Morgan, choked and robbed Jamal Hearsammy.According to police prosecutor Stephen Telford,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, on the day in question Hearsammy had just exited a beer garden on Sheriff Street, when the men came up to him and held on to his neck, while taking off his gold chain, gold and a diamond ring and a LG cellular phone, totaling $280,000. The three then made good their escape.The matter was reported and following police investigation, lawmen were able to apprehend the suspects. An arrest warrant was however issued for the third man Terry Morgan.It was while at the station that Mohamed took the opportunity to escape.Mohamed pleaded not guilty to the charge of robbery and escaping from lawful custody while Liverpool boldly told the magistrate that he was not guilty of the offence instituted against him.Mohamed who sported a bandage on his forehead, with tears in his eyes recounted the events leading up to his arrest.He related to the court that on the night in question he was walking along Sheriff Street when a police patrol approached him. The officers then ordered him into the vehicle. The alleged suspect added that he was driven to the Kitty Police Station and beaten without any notification of the offence he had committed.While at the station Mohamed stated that a young man came and told the officers that he wanted to report an incident. But on seeing what was transpiring he told the ranks “man why y’all beating that man like dah” in that the officers asked Liverpool “Like you want to do something?”Before he knew what was happening he was dealt one cuff to his head that caused him to fall to the ground.Mohamed related that the police then took him to the Kitty seawall and gave him a sound beating. “Them police after cuffing de man who asked them why they beating me, carry me to the Kitty seawall and started beating me again” complained Mohamed.Liverpool interjected at that point and related to the Magistrate that after he regained consciousness he was informed that he will be charged with robbery.“My worship they say that I rob some man. Is go I go in de station to make a report and I get a robbery charge just like that.” Magistrate Beharry after listening to the suspects’ allegation ordered Telford to investigate the alleged police brutality.Then one of the suspects shouted, “Me worship,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, you can see every thing that happen from the camera in the station.” Mohamed in his bid to prove to the court that he was indeed beaten tendered some of his medication.“They beat me bad, they did not even take me to the hospital…I in share pain.”Despite their pleas Magistrate Beharry remanded them. They will make their next court appearance on January 18.
頂部